Fresh & Local Farm Market at Kitchen Theatre – “Best New Attraction” at the Calgary Stampede.
The Fresh & Local Farm Outlet has two locations at the Calgary Stampede again this year:
- Weadickville Grab and Go Vegan Salads and BC Fruit Bowls and
- the Fresh & Local Farm Market at Kitchen Theatre in Stampede Market in Hall A of the BMO Centre.
Returning for the second year, the Fresh & Local Farm Market provides direct access for local producers and food artisans in a collaborative Farm Market. The Fresh & Local Farm Market allows for 25 local producers to sample and sell at the Calgary Stampede.
Using a centralized cash register, participating producers pay an access fee plus gross margin points. Throughout the Stampede you will sample your products to thousands of potential eaters; your products will always be available for sale at the Fresh & Local Farm Market because we staff the 2,000 square foot retail store every day.
There are three participation levels: Maximum Sampling, Front & Centre, Step Up.
- Maximum Sampling includes 8 sampling sessions (5 hours), shelf space for 8 product skus, 8 Stampede admission passes cost is $900+gst plus 40 gross margin points;
- Front & Centre includes 4 sampling sessions (5 hours), shelf space for 6 products skus, 4 Stampede admission passes cost is $630+gst plus 40 gross margin points;
- Step It Up level includes 3 sampling sessions (5 hours), shelf space for 4 products skus, 3 Stampede admission passes – cost is $500+gst plus 50 gross margin points.
Each day thousands of Stampede visitors get to meet the producers, taste locally made products, then purchase those products.
To apply, complete the quick information survey below. We will get back to you quickly. Last year’s producers have the first opportunity to participate so get your spot in the line-up.
We are open year-round in Macleod Plaza at 17, 9250 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, AB. This is the same strip mall as Bulk Barn on the east side of Macleod across from Ranchman’s.